Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Life is Good!

It hit me this morning, while folding pirate puppy pj’s, how lucky I am. Being knee deep in dirty diapers, reflux that just won’t end, and functioning on only 5 hours of sleep, I forget how blessed I am to have these little guys. Of course I am feeling on top of the world at his moment because they have slept so peacefully on the couch since their 9 a.m. bottle without any traces of new spit-up stains on my once beautiful Pottery Barn couch. I've been able to do 2 loads of laundry, take a shower, and get bottles prepared for the day. Life is good!







2 comments:

Melissa Halford said...

Welcome to the blogger world. I am also a M.O.M (b/g twins born in October). Your babies are precious! I can totally relate to the spit up! My little boy is my reflux kid and I think the only ending in sight for us is when he turns 1 (or so says the Dr.). Just get lots of plain white burp cloths you can toss after a few uses and lots of cheap bibs!

Tad and Michelle said...

HI. I found your blog through Melissa's. We went to college together. We have identical twin boys 19 mo. old. Welcome to the world of multiples. Mine both had reflux and colic...it ended at 1 yr and our carpet now needs replaced, but it gets better when you get past this stage. Mine are the best playmates with each other and that will save your hours in later years. Our blog is blocked to strangers but our email is tmorri26@columbus.rr.com if you would like to be added to our list just send us your email. Good luck ..it will be fun.
Michelle Morris.