
1. Who is your man? That would be Brian.
2. How long have you been together? We’ve been married 4 years this past May.
3. How long did you date? We’ve been together since the summer of 2000. You’ll have to subtract 3 of those months when Brian broke up with me to spend more of his senior year with friends. Oh yes…he came crawling back. He loves when I tell this story! We were engaged almost a year.
4. How old is your man? 5 short months shy of 30
5. Who eats more? We both eat allot….lets just leave it at that.
6. Who said "I love you" first? Brian. I said it about a month later.
7. Who is taller? Brian
8. Who sings better? Probably Brian but that’s not saying much.
9. Who is smarter? Brian is extremely smart and he doesn’t even have to try. He did really well in college and maxed out on all his absences. Not to brag but I am better at Who’s Smarter Than a 5th Grader and I am much better at multitasking (at home anyway).
10. Whose temper is worse? We both can blow up, but always at different things…thankfully. He hates to fix things around the house and I am kinda all over the place. We don’t get that mad too often.
11. Who does the laundry? I always do the laundry. Brian did it for 5 weeks while I was on bed rest…he was pretty bad at it probably on purpose.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Brian takes it out 75% of the time and I remind him to take it out about half of those times. I empty the diaper genie 100% of the time…GROSS!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? That would be me…Brian loves to remind me that he doesn’t have a night stand. I wouldn’t let him be in charge of getting us up or hearing the monitor.
14. Who pays the bills? Definitely ME. Brian monitors it though…which is a good thing. He also makes us save like crazy. I think I’ve mentioned that in several posts.
15. Who is better with the computer? Brian is a whiz with excel. I should know more since my first degree was MIS. Brian couldn’t download a song or picture if his life depended on it.
16. Who mows the lawn? We have a lawn company for that. I am proud to say that our first year in the house, I mowed it numerous times. We have tons of lawn equipment if anyone wants it. I don’t see either of us doing it again.
17. Who cooks dinner? All me but Brian does the grilling.
18. Who drives when you are together? Brian always drives when we’re together…unless we’ve gone to Outback. Brian just can’t have steak without beer. Brian is a very safe driver but horrible in mall parking lots. Wonder why??
19. Who pays when you go out? Brian
20. Who is most stubborn? I’d say probably both of us.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Brian
22. Whose parents do you see the most? We see mine more since I am an only child.
23. Who kissed who first? All Brian. He says I gave him the pat on the back and head turn the first time he tried. I don’t really remember.
24. Who asked who out? That would be Brian. I almost wet my pants when I heard his voicemail. I literally had a crush on him for 3 plus years. He had a class together the summer before our senior year and that’s all it took.
25. Who proposed? Um certainly not me!
26. Who is more sensitive? He’d kill me if I said him…it’s definitely me though.
27. Who has more friends? We both have wonderful friends. Most are from college.
28. Who has more siblings? Again I am an only child. Brian is the BABY of 6.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? That would be me. I am CEO of our family and Brian thinks he’s chairman of the board. Does this look like a chairman of ANY board?? I think NOT!






1 comment:
I finally did mine tonight! LOVE the new pics, they are just getting too big.
Post a Comment