Friday, October 5, 2007

The Clowns

Just before husband arrived home last night from work, both boys had been crying non-stop for over an hour. I pulled out all my tricks, but nothing worked. I knew they were just tired and ready for bed...until their dad walked in. See for yourself how they responded to him.

7 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

Blake thoroughly enjoyed watching this video with me! He was mesmerized. Those boys are SO precious ... I LOVE their giggles!

Nicole said...

that's adorable!!! they are too stinkin' cute! L&S weren't tired...they were just ready for their daddy to get home!

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

LOVE IT...Hudson was playing with his toys until he heard the boys laughing and just started staring at the computer! They are so cute!

Emily said...

I just had to watch it again!! Love those boys!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! They just make you smile! Thanks for the smile boys!

Kelli said...

That's great! I love baby laughs!

Melissa Halford said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I wish so bad I could meet those sweet babies. Doesn't their little laughs just melt you? I love when my kids laugh at the same time. It is the sweetest music on earth!