Monday, October 1, 2007

Hope you're sittin for this one

Look what my little man Luke was doing today. It won't be long now! Samuel usually sits a little better than Luke but he wasn't up for it today. I was shocked that Luke held his own for several minutes...and even smiled for the camera. Way to go abs of steel! All those crunches are starting to pay off.



9 comments:

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

yea luke! we are so proud of you! you look so cute!

S, J, B, & S said...

YIPPEEEE Luke! What a big man you are! I love that picture ... SO cute. L&S are almost ready for "sitting up" pics w/ Sum! :)

Emily said...

He looks so proud of himself :)

Melissa Halford said...

Yea!!! I told you it would eventually happen! Now get ready because before you know it they will be crawling faster than you can catch them. Get all those baby gates ready (we are up to four now!).

Nicole said...

see, playdates aren't just for moms. luke was taking good notes! ;o) n&c

The Christiansons said...

I'm so impressed Luke!!You are such a big boy now-you can hang with Chloe! I hope ya'll had fun yesterday at the playgroup! :)

Kelli said...

LOVE his expression! Way to go, Luke!

Jennifer said...

high five, luke!

amyla said...

leslie, I finally got caught up with you after reading your latest blogs! I am so intrigued by the blog thing, but so confused...I opened an account so I could send you messages! loveth!