What is it you ask? Just an Aveno lotion lid. The boys scream very loudly at me when I take it away from them and the first official fight broke out yesterday over this incredible blue lid. I can put this anywhere and both will work as hard as they can to crawl across the room for it every time. Not sure what to get your kids for Christmas...problem solved! You still have 11 days left. Hurry! They're all the rage...among the very simple minded.



11 comments:
Mine fight over the empty wip boxes! Why do we spend so much money on toys for children? HaHa! Oh the simple things in life!
LOL, too funny.
I love it! Molly's new fav toy are the cooking utensils! Spatulas, spoons, measuring cups, etc. Needless to say, she is getting a Little Tykes Kitchen for Christmas! Love hearing about you and the boys! Hope you can come back to KS soon! Hilary
I am getting Blake paper and sand for Christmas ... he might be jealous if he sees L&S with those shiny blue bottle tops though. I bet all the stores are sold out of those already since it's only 11 days till Christmas ...
hello.I am lurking, reading your blog.I had to comment and say Thank you.I read the next post about you having important things to do after your boys go to bed.Like watching the HILLS!I was embarassed to admit I watch it, but I know now I'm not the only one!:)I also have twin boys who are 2.8 months was about my favorite stage so far.Enjoy it, it FLIES past.Connie(mother of a 6yr old,4yr old,and 2yr old twins.)
What a great story. Emerson is so into the tiny trael bottles of baby lotions and powders. She terrorizes them on the changing table and then carries them around for hours. Oh yes, and she loves carrying around a tampon. She must think it is a magic wand!
That's too cute! Amazing how the little things seem to occupy them : ) My oldest would get a toy for birthday/christmas and play with the box it came in instead.
Let's just hope our children are always so simply amused.
so funny! i love it! i can't wait to see them crawl!
Excellent - I'm going shopping in my house for Christmas presents! I think I can wrap up Reid's lotion bottle, measuring spoons, and I'll have to get a new plastic alligator seeing that Lilly chewed his old one...but maybe one of those cool blue tops might make him forget about that old alligator!
Love it! Will definitely get Cole one for Christmas.
Post a Comment