Have I mentioned how sneaky and curious my boys have become? It is getting harder to find them if I briefly do something for myself - use the restroom, get a drink of water, wash my hands. Ah the thrills! I guess that's something else I've got to squeeze in during nap time. At least they are always headed to the same place. Phew I'm tired!
Monday, January 7, 2008
Busted...
Have I mentioned how sneaky and curious my boys have become? It is getting harder to find them if I briefly do something for myself - use the restroom, get a drink of water, wash my hands. Ah the thrills! I guess that's something else I've got to squeeze in during nap time. At least they are always headed to the same place. Phew I'm tired!



10 comments:
Oh, those sweet boys!!! So funny that they are always going into your room. Can't wait to see you guys on Wednesday :)
~em
they crack me up...i love how they are always together. so sweet!
I just showed Reid and realized that was your front hallway. I wonder what they were going to check out?
too cute!!! you definitely have your work cut out for you!
And so it begins...:) Busy, busy times ahead. They are just too cute!
What are you gonna do, Leslie?! Time to babyproof!
P.S. Forgot to mention HOW CUTE they are ... as always! Precious.
Oh, they are on the GO! I keep hoping chasing Beatrice around will help me lose the extra bit of "baby weight." She's crusing and crawling faster than imaginable. You are so great about snapping photos, which reminds me that I have got to be a better blogger. I have go to start taking more pictures!
Oh, that's so cute...they're a team, traveling everywhere together. Adorable!
Too cute :)
Post a Comment