Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HELP...the holidays are over!



Samuel has captured exactly how I am feeling about now. No more help during the day from husband. No more help from my parents. No more dinners from my mom. No more late night holiday parties. No more Christmas music. No more gifts. Just me and 2 crawlin boys. I'm a bit sad at the moment. We'll all be fine in a day or two. Hey we've done it for 9 1/2 great months!

4 comments:

Krissy said...

I hear you! I too have basked in all of the family and helpful hands. I am a bit sad to get back to our rather boring mid-winter routine.

All the pictures you have been posting are VERY cute!

Ashley said...

UGH- I feel your pain. Brett is without car (he totaled the Volvo) SO in addition to being back to our winter routine, I'm driving him to and from work the rest of this week- it was 18 degrees on my way there this morning. At least this will be a short week, right?

4under3 said...

I KNOW what you are saying. I know I told you this before but I HAVE MAJOR CABIN FEVER. Ahh....get me out of here. At least your boys don't know how to whine yet. Just think, spring will be here soon and then we can all be outside on walks. I can't wait.

Nicole said...

i feel the same way! i guess it is the post-holiday blues... the toughest part for me is no more christmas music! :(