Thursday, January 31, 2008

Probably something

I had to take my Luke back to the doctor yesterday. He was having diarrhea 20+ times a day and I was starting to get worried and very frustrated. Apparently the boys probably have rotavirus. Although the doctor on Monday said it was probably NOT rotavirus. All I know is that it's nasty and has caused me and the boys 10 miserable days and nights. Luke has lost half a pound in 2 days, but the doctor didn't seem too concerned about that. Those boys don't have much to spare! The big concern is dehydration, but they are fine on that front. And I learned that the best cure for bad diaper rash is a mixture of Maalox and butt paste. Worked like a charm!
Samuel has been well since Monday afternoon and thankfully this morning Luke is MUCH better. They are also back to enjoying their white beast!



**And our house is probably sold!!

14 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

Hooray! Great news! We have missed ya'll ... hopefully next week all the boys will be WELL and we can play!

S, J, B, & S said...

I meant great news about the boys feeling better ... BAD NEWS about the rotavirus ... yuck!

Gladice said...

You are awesome for lasting 10 days and counting with rotavirus! And way to go on selling the house...especially in today's market. yay!

4under3 said...

Yea..... Three cheers for better butts, a sold house, and their white beast.

Just think, you'll be moved into your roomy new house and look back and laugh at this passed stage in life. Phew!

Jay and Kristen said...

That is so GREAT that the house is probably sold! I'm super jealous that it wasn't on the market very long!!

Tanja said...

I just stumbled onto your blog while looking at others who have multiples. Your boys are precious. My hubby and I have a 7-year-old son and 5-year-old boy/girl twins. Looking at your pictures makes me re-live our kids earlier years. Incidentally, we lived in Frisco, TX, when our first was born and did the whole house-showing thing when he was weeks old. Our house sold quickly and we took our then seven-week-old infant on a 15-hour trek across the country back home to TN. Enjoy your babies!

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

that is so exciting about the house and i am glad the boys are starting to feel better. you are one great mom to take such good care of them! we hope to see you soon.

Nicole said...

So exciting about your house!!! yipee! now for the big move...yikes. glad to hear the boys are feeling a little bit better. i love the pic of them looking out the window at sasha. we call that the bank window at our house!

Meredith said...

Wow! Everything is starting to sound a little more rosy - house (maybe?) sold, boys feeling better, no more poopy diapers...we can't wait to see you guys!!!

Melissa Halford said...

Yea for the house!!! That will take a load off (oh, probably shouldn't have used that phrase this week atleast). Glad the boys are feeling better. If you haven't tried the blue frost gatorade, you may try that for the boys. My kids LOVE it and Keaton will drink it non stop when he is sick. But wouldn't you rather have that instead of whole milk?

Jamie said...

CONGRATS on the house deal!! Not too much going on in your life right now, right? :):) Some day we'll have to get the kids together!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I found your blog while looking up other multiple mothers. I, too, have twin boys that were born 3 days after yours! I crack up reading some of your posts b/c they sound just like my boys...Your little ones are too cute!
Laura peebleslaura@hotmail.com

Kelli said...

10 days!!! Double the diarrhea! Wow... Here's hoping that this is it.
Great news on the house!

Mary Lauren said...

Bummer about the runs, Leslie! At least an almost sold house is a silver lining!