Friday, January 18, 2008

TGIF

It's really hard to keep the house clean and tidy for showings. I tried a praise baby video when the boys were about 4 months, but they weren't interested at all. We tried it again this week hoping it would distract them while I picked up the house. They lasted approximately 5 minutes and I managed to put about 5 toys away. Guess they don't take after their couch potato parents. Isn't that what you do on Friday's...relax and watch TV?



9 comments:

4under3 said...

Oh too cute. We sold our house when Luke was 7 months old. I remember the crazy cleaning and last minute "hey I have someone who wants to see your house and their outside in their car" type of showings. Ahhh. Good luck. They look pretty content.

S, J, B, & S said...

They are so precious ... I miss them! Blake needs to hurry and GET WELL so we can play with ya'll again. Happy Friday .... and happy house-showing!

Emily said...

They are just so cute sitting next to each other :)

Melissa Halford said...

I cannot imagine having to show my house with the kids right now (besides all the stains on my carpet)! Big prayers going up for a quick sale and your sanity. I wish I were there to pick up the boys and bring them over to play! And BTW...I LOVE seeing them sitting up so big and tall!

TeamRiss said...

Look at all that HAIR! I love it; your children are too gorgeous (and your house, from what I can see, is gorgeous too!)

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

I found your blog through other blogs. I love reading blogs from other twin moms! Yours are adorable!

Jay and Kristen said...

Oh my gosh, I totally feel for you...We're trying to sell our house too and keeping it clean all the time is exhausting and I don't even have any kiddos around yet, so I can't even imagine what its like for you!! I'm definitely praying for a quick sale for yall! Love, Kristen (summer's friend)

Robinson Family said...

I am a friend of Mandy Bain's from college. She told me to check out your site and I'm so glad I did. I am in awe of you mommy of TWINS! Blessings upon you and your adorable family. ;-)

Basketcollector said...

I came across your blog awhile back ad have enjoyed watching your boys growing up....sorry aboutt he poos....that x2 is HORRIBLE! My twins (identical) are 9 but those first years were hideous when they both got sick at the same time....blessings and kuddos on a mopping hubby! Good thing he has put away old habits huh? We have 5 kids. And my hubby pinch hits for cooking occasionally...I LOVE it!