Anyway the weather was beautiful this past weekend, so we went to the park. Couldn't get many smiles out of the boys, but it helped distract us all from how we were feeling. I think the boys will be begging for a swing set and a pet duck fairly soon.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Swings and snot
The boys and I are sick AGAIN. Thankfully this time, it's only coming out of our noses, is colorless and doesn't smell. I'm also one of those mean moms who wipes their kids noses non-stop even if it makes the situation much worse. I just can't help it. I hate the sight of snot...on my kids. You can't help it if you are normal and let your kids have runny noses. I know - I've got a long road ahead of me. It's one of my many, many compulsions.
Anyway the weather was beautiful this past weekend, so we went to the park. Couldn't get many smiles out of the boys, but it helped distract us all from how we were feeling. I think the boys will be begging for a swing set and a pet duck fairly soon.






Anyway the weather was beautiful this past weekend, so we went to the park. Couldn't get many smiles out of the boys, but it helped distract us all from how we were feeling. I think the boys will be begging for a swing set and a pet duck fairly soon.



8 comments:
oh my gosh, they are so cute in the swings! and i love that pic with luke's (i think?) hair blowing in the breeze. get well soon! blake wants to play with his buddies!
I came across your blog from another fellow multiple mommy and I just think your little guys are so darn cute. Don't you just love having boys! I also can't stand my boys to have snotty noses so I'm always wiping their faces. Hope everyone feels better soon. The bug is at my house right now too.
Katie
I have a severe issue with wiping Reid's nose - I even keep a snot rag in my car to wipe my hands on after I get the booger! (ok, maybe a little too much info there...) Anyway, I can't believe the boys are getting so big! Their hair is so blond - love it!
I hope you all are feeling better soon. The pics are great. My favorite one is of that wind-induced mohawk in the swing!!!
Sorry everyone is sick! I am very ready for the weather to warm up here so we can take the boys out of the house! We've been stuck inside b/c of the RSV risk-only one more month and we're free! I really enjoy reading about your boys-I get to see what my boys will be doing here in a few months! :)
I love the mohawk!
they are so cute! i hope you guys are feeling better.
LOVE the hair!!! that's the best shot ever... :) feel better soon.
Post a Comment