Thursday, February 28, 2008

What a birthday!

I think husband had a good 30th birthday. He received clothes and a book from me. The boys were somewhat selfish in their gift. They got him a soccer ball, football, baseball gloves, and 2 bats. L & S are trying to keep their old dad young at heart! We also dined on pork chops and gravy, green beans, squash casserole, and lemon birthday cake.





Although it was a fun night, it wasn't near as surprising as my birthday!!!

15 comments:

elizabeth, scott, & mary myers said...

Wait, are you pregnant?

Emily said...

I am so excited for your family!!! I love you guys!!!

Kyle, Mel, and Samuel, and Noah said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is sooooo wonderful!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you!!!!!
WOW!!

Mary Lauren said...

Oh my gosh, Leslie! I am so excited for you both!!! Babies '08 are the best!

S, J, B, & S said...

Well you know how excited I am!!! I can't wait till Baby Lucy (maybe?) is here!!! Sooo thrilled for you guys! L&S will be perfect big bros! YAY!!!!!

Triplets and a Surprise said...

Holy crap!!!! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Yipee! I am so excited for you! I have been wanting to tell you "Congrats" since Brian told Joe when he was back. I am jealous! I want another baby too! :-) Hope you are feeling good!

Anonymous said...

that was great....hilarious responses!!!!!!

Meredith said...

AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!! So happy for you guys!!!! The first spring baby mama to be prego again! Big congrats from the Northcutts!

Jay and Kristen said...

I am so slow, it took me forever to figure out how i had "missed" that January blog posting...duh! Such great news! CONGRATS!!!!

Nicole said...

WOW!!! What exciting news... :) Congratulations Mama-2-B-to-3. Or perhaps it will be multiples again?

Jamie said...

You are AWESOME - could you be anymore creative with that one??? I LOVE IT and I am THRILLED for all of you...I think HE has a sense of humor!! Much love & prayers as always ;)

Brooke said...

Wow Lohrdings!! We are so happy for you guys! This is great news.

Kerry said...

Congrats... that is awesome...sounds like your hubby had a good birthday!

Meredith said...

Ahhhh! Congrats, Leslie!! So exciting. Hands full - yes ma'am!