Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bath Jokes

I think they might be laughing at each other's hair. Little do they know, they have the same do.

9 comments:

Emily said...

Is bath time your favorite time of the day? They are having so much fun!!!

Dunhams said...

Hahaha! They are so cute, and it's so great that they have built in best friends!

Annie Young said...

soooo cute. Do they know their names yet?

Meredith said...

So precious! Don't you wonder what they're thinking? I'm glad you shared that video!

TEAMMA said...

hillarious!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! i love it! :)

-Renee

S, J, B, & S said...

I just love those two ...

4under3 said...

Encore! Encore!!

Oh they are funny. I love it. It gets me excited to see how the girls will be towards eachother as they get bigger.

My vote is for more videos of the boys!

Nicole said...

they are just so darn cute!!!