Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Real Deal

All of my guys had a haircut appointment this morning. The boys sat really still and were very quiet. I was quite impressed and of course proud of them sitting so big and still while they each got a haircut. Husband - you did very good too. And it wasn't hard for me to watch. I guess the chop I gave them last week paid off for something. Overall, it looks really cute. Just a tad too short, which is OK because we won't be getting their haircut for a very long time, considering it cost as much as a pair of nice women's shoes.





16 comments:

Anonymous said...

They absolutely look the cutest and really have the Brian look now. Good job.

S, J, B, & S said...

Oh, they look SO handsome! I love the new 'dos!

Leslie said...

Yes, their long, stylish hair is a thing of the past! Brian loves the new look. It'll take some getting used to for me. I don't plan on them always having the "accounting" look.

Emily said...

What cute little boys - they definitely look older. I love it!!

Kelli said...

They look so handsome!

4under3 said...

They look so cute! Are you going to scrap their first "official" haircut? How is scrapping going?

amyla said...

love it, i'm sad though that i can't tell them apart!

Anonymous said...

The guy in the background of picture 2 is wanting in on the action. Funny

Leslie said...

Oh that guy in the background was trash talkin me for taking so many pictures. And as you can see - I still couldn't get a good shot.

Dunhams said...

They look so cute! I think they look exactly like you in the pic with the three of you...so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Super cute!

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

They look so CUTE!!! I love their hair...I may have to get the number of the person who cut it!=( You look so pretty too!

Meredith said...

Wow! It's so funny how a haircut can make kids look so much older! I know you're sad about them growing up, but they are really looking like little boys!! (which, you know me, I love the new stages!!!)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

Ashley said...

Your boys did so well for their first haircut! Nicholas had a complete meltdown for his. UGH! Samuel and Luke are so handsome!