Monday, May 5, 2008

Back...only for a bit

I've recieved several calls and emails about the blog. I'm flattered that so many of you want to know what is going on. Well not much actually except that I am SO tired and I honestly don't have the time or energy for the blog right now. The boys are crazy active so the only time I can update is during their nap. I'm usually cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, or trying to squeeze in a 10 minute nap.

So I am taking an even longer blogging break. Should anything really exciting happen, I promise to update. And I might not be very consistent about checking blogs either. In 4 short months my life is going to be totally turned even more upside down, so I am going to try and enjoy this time, internet-free!

Quick Updates:
- We are all moved in and love the new house and fun location.
- We still have Sasha, although probably not for long. We've found possibly 3 new homes for her.
- Baby Boy seems to be healthy and growing right on track. I am due first of September.
- We are really struggling with another boy name. Ideas??
- Husband is still working all the time. We are both trying to come up with a better solution.
- I am getting fat in all the wrong places and not happy about it. There will be NO belly pics. The broken capillaries covering my arms and neck are a good distraction.
- The boys are not walking yet but are still into absolutely everything, mostly the stairs. Here are a few pics of the many messes I clean up on a regular basis.
















That's all folks!

20 comments:

Meredith said...

Hopefully we'll be able to see ya'll lots so we won't need the blog to stay updated!! Oh, I was thinking of a name the other day that I thought was cool (it's kinda different but would go well with your last name) - Levi???

Leslie said...

That is a cute name. I don't really want to do another L name though. Thanks for the suggestion Meredith!

S, J, B, & S said...

YIPPEEEE! A POST! I am still dying to come see the house ... did you say Wednesday was good for you? We miss ya'll ... I don't like that you moved further away! :( Ok, boy names ... I will be thinking!

Emily said...

Enjoy all the free time to yourself during naps that you can get! See you tomorrow!

Melissa Halford said...

Yea! We've missed you!!!! And I vote for Keaton of course.

y bguy4y (Elliot says hi!)

TeamRiss said...

It looks like you have your hands full and I'm glad your liking your new place. The boys are still precious.

amyla said...

leslie,
i am so glad you updated! my morning ritual of checking email and blogs has not been the same! I think boy names are the hardest, but i do think you need another biblical name like Luke and Samuel....and i think one or two syllables would be good...like Jude, Jacob (Jake), Matthew, Michael. I like the boring names!

kinsey said...

yeah for an update! glad yall are doing well...i don't really have any suggestions, but i can't wait to hear the name you decide on!

Emily K. said...

Glad you're back, I've missed the updates. Boy names are really hard to me, we just pulled all the boy family names out and picked from there. Plus, after teaching, you eliminate a lot of good names associated with kids you might not want your own child to remind you of...

Brooke said...

I'm so glad you updated! The messes definitely look familiar. I know it must be much harder when you are pregnant though! Let me know if you need any help.

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

So glad you updated...your house looks amazing! I can't wait to see it! I am glad things are going well and we hope to see you and the boys soon! And you are not gaining weight in the wrong places...you look PRECIOUS!!!

J+C=JA+CV+TA said...

hi leslie!
congratulations! i am sure your pregnancy will fly by being so busy.
i was wondering if you liked your high chairs, i picked that one out for Caroline but haven't purchased it yet.
and i don't have the right email address for you, i know you are busy but email it to me when you can: FR1310@aol.com

4under3 said...

I can just imagine your lack of energy. I remember how I was. The second I put the "big kids" down for their afternoon nap, I was in bed myself. And to think I had a reason to be tired then...what's my reason now?!

Since you've already picked the perfect boy name I don't have much for you. When we didn't know if our id twins were girls or boys we had Jack and Oliver for boy names. I still love them. And the nickname "Oli" for a little guy just doesn't get any cuter, I think.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicole said...

gotta love the toddler tornado! the boys are precious...and getting so big! :) hope you are enjoying your house.

Sarah said...

Leslie- I just wanted to say thank you for being such a good friend to my friend Ashley. You've given her such great advice and really been an inspiration to her! I love how these blogs have brought people together! Thanks! Love, Sarah

Elyse said...

Take all the time you need. You have twins who are into everything. Enjoy the time when the kiddos are napping. Take time to yourself-if you can:)
~Elyse~

Anonymous said...

Luke Samuel and Jackson? I think that is cute... he could go by jack?

Leslie said...

Thanks for the name suggestions! I THINK we picked one or two out. We (me) will try to keep it more of a secret until we know for sure!!