Yea - a video post!! That is too cute! I love to see them playing together. I'm sure you had tons of water to clean up afterwards, but wasn't it worth it :)
I have been happily married to my wonderful husband, Brian, of 6 years. Our world was immensely changed on March 17, 2007 when we were blessed with beautiful twin boys. It was changed even more this September with the birth of another baby boy. Taking care of 3 boys under the age of 2 is no easy task. Welcome to our world. It is full of joy and endurance!
8 comments:
Yea - a video post!! That is too cute! I love to see them playing together. I'm sure you had tons of water to clean up afterwards, but wasn't it worth it :)
they are so stinkin cute...still haven't made my dallas plans...i'll call you soon!
They are SO cute splashing together!
Too cute! They are so happy!
~Elyse~
they are so darn cute...they are the happiest kids! i was laughing with them...so precious!
How can that NOT make you smile. HOW CUTE!!!!! Loved it. seriously.
super cute!
adorable!!! i love it...
Post a Comment