Friday, July 18, 2008

One Word

Got this from Kristin's blog. I love these and one word is about all my brain can handle these days.

1. Where is your cell phone? Bag
2. Significant other? Honest
3. Your hair? Ponytail
4. Your mother? Energetic
5. Your father? Funny
6. Your favorite thing? Boys
7. Your dream last night? Crazy
8. Your favorite drink? Lemonade
9. Your dream/goal? Mom
10. Room you're in? Living
11. Your hobby? Scrapbooking
12. Your fear? Illness
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Non-expectant
14. Where were you last night? Zoe's
15. What you're not? Skinny
16. Muffins? Weekly
17. One of your wish list items? Camera
18. Where you grew up? Lubbock
19. What are you wearing? Baby
20. Your pets? Gone
21. Your computer? Old
22. Your life? Busy
23. Your mood? Fragile
24. Missing someone? Mom
25. Your car? Huge
26. Something you're not wearing? Spandex
27. Favorite store? Anthropologie
28. Your summer? Long
29. Your favorite color? Turquoise
30. Last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Wednesday

Join in the fun!!

6 comments:

4under3 said...

Wow...it's been way too long. I'm glad to see you are still up and running. And glad to see that your "hobby" is scrapbooking. How is that going for you?

kinsey said...

baby 3 have a name yet?! i'm SO curious ;-)

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

I love it Leslie! I'll for sure be doing this one! And thanks for your most recent email - you are the best! Praying for you guys!

Leslie said...

No name yet!!!! We can't come up with anything we just love.

Natalie said...

haha you are so funny! hope the rest of the summer goes by faster than the first half :)

Meredith said...

So fun! I loved reading this! I'm going to try and do this too.