Saturday, July 19, 2008
Sam's Scan
Just wanted to let blogland know that we still have NOT heard from our lovely surgeon regarding Samuel's CT scan. All I know is that it looks favorable, which is good, but so not enough information. Dr. R didn't think enough of us to call before he left for vacation, even after assuring his also inconsiderate staff he'd call. I've had many very unpleasant conversations with his nurse and scheduler for the past 2 weeks. We have an appointment this Wednesday, if I don't get thrown out of the waiting room.



6 comments:
Frustrating!!!! On a smaller scale, my doctors did that to me and I was so ticked off so I know if it were with my child and it was something as important as Samuel's situation, I'd be STEAMING. I'm praying for a GREAT report.
I would be STEAMED too! Hope you get answers SOON!!!
~Elyse~
Didn't he do this to you the last time Samuel had a scan too? What the heck is wrong with this guy? Talk about self-important. Thanks for posting an update, I sure have been thinking about Sam and my Bible study group is praying for him! Let me know how things go..
love you
I am so frustrated for you too! They better have some good apologies on Wednesday! We both know all about self-involved doctors!
That is sooo annoying! Let me know when you hear something! I have a feeling everything is going to be a-ok.
Ohhh...Mmmmmm....let me at 'em!
So unprofessional!!
Sorry...
So annoying!
Ahhh.
Post a Comment