Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday's Toy



This yellow tube is causing lots of tears and fights between the boys this week. Of course Samuel usually ends up with it and his escape from Luke and myself is now walking. I'm also wasting precious sleep each night squatting under furniture (not a pretty sight), looking in drawers, and dismantling toys in search of my Carmex. I finally found it in the bathtub of all places. I've always heard this stuff is addicting, but who knew it could start so young? Wonder what it'll be next week?

7 comments:

Dunhams said...

So funny! It kinda makes you wonder why we even all spend money on toys :)

Melissa Halford said...

For my kids its the cushy part of their potties. Could always be worse!

Anonymous said...

I know - I wonder why we buy toys when B loves pots and pans and digging through Papa's file cabinet!

kinsey said...

baby boy 3 have a name?! so curious ;-)

Elyse said...

Too cute! Curious what they will be fighting for next!
~Elyse~

TeamRiss said...

Would it be Christmas if some extra tubes happened to show up at your house? Hope you're feeling good- been thinking about y'all.

Laura Marchant said...

Really? That is so funny!