Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Last weekend as a family of 4

We spent lots of time together this past holiday weekend with our 2 birds. We didn't do anything exciting, as you will see, but the 4 of us really enjoyed the time together.
Loving the spray park





Roaming around dad's empty office...the only time we're allowed up there


Dad's exercise ball


Tearing up dad's office

Luke loving his pal - Big Bo


Hanging out in our pj's. Husband made me cut the sleeves...a bit paranoid about things being too tight

Hanging out in the laundry basket before bed

Time in the baby pool...I am obviously done getting in


Time outside ...which ended quickly after being attacked by mosquitoes



So that about sums up our weekend. I also got a pedicure with Emily, a haircut (which I am complaining about), a day basically to myself on Saturday, a speeding ticket, and I cooked up a storm (mostly fried food). All things I probably won't get to do for quite some time.

I love my little birds (and husband bird) and I hope they love their new baby brother. Hopefully I am the only one who will have a hard time adjusting and this new baby will fit right into our family. I am also so sorry husband I've been such an emotional wreck and taken out my feelings, frustrations, and stress on you. Hopefully we've all seen the worst!

8 comments:

Triplets and a Surprise said...

Looks like the boys were having fun! Hopefully the boys will fall in love with their new baby brother and it will be like he was never here. Good Luck!

Mandy said...

So glad you guys had a great weekend together. Thanks for spending some time with us too! We loved it. This precious baby will fit right in!

Emily said...

A little pampering was fun!!! Love you!!! Can't wait to meet this baby :)

kinsey said...

what a fun weekend. can't wait to see pictures of the new one and finally hear his name :-)

Elyse said...

Sounds like the boys are getting LOTS of attention. They will love the new baby adn he will fit right in! Hang in there!
~Elyse~

S, J, B, & S said...

LOVE all the pics and CAN'T WAIT TILL TOMORROW! I will be waiting on pins and needles till I get the call!!!!!!!! We will be praying for ya'll! Love the the 5 of you!
S

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great weekend to me! Don't worry about a thing...this new baby is going to fit in just great and Luke and Samuel are going to be awesome big brothers! And you will be so thrilled once he is here. Will be thinking about you tomorrow - can't wait to get the update! :)

Love, Renee

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

looks like y'all had so much fun! the boys look so old...i miss you guys! i LOVE the new name...it is soooo cute! i can't wait to meet the new little man!