Husband and I were just talking about Sasha the other day. Every Halloween we laugh thinking about the time Sasha devoured an entire bag of Candy Corns while we were at dinner. We didn't realize it until the middle of the night when we heard this terrible sound at the end of our bed. The sound husband made was actually much worse when he discovered his hand was covered in yellow and orange dog vomit. Thankfully to this day, I have no problem eating enough Candy Corns to almost make me sick!
Now I tag Emily W., Mellisa H. and Summer S.



2 comments:
I remember that picture. So fun. My how your life has changed...for the BETTER. Just wait, you will see!
Awwww, the boys and their doggie. :) But seriously, Mandy is right ... can you imagine dealing with Sasha now too? Oh shoot, I am tagged now? It's a bit difficult since my albums are divided into albums, subalbums, etc ... but I'll figure it out! Sooo glad you came Friday ... we loved spending time with you and the boys!!
Post a Comment