Such a cutie! I'm glad you guys are doing well...I haven't checked blogs in a while, so I was excited to see so many posts from you. You've got a beautiful family...and a beautiful set of cows. :)
I have been happily married to my wonderful husband, Brian, of 6 years. Our world was immensely changed on March 17, 2007 when we were blessed with beautiful twin boys. It was changed even more this September with the birth of another baby boy. Taking care of 3 boys under the age of 2 is no easy task. Welcome to our world. It is full of joy and endurance!
6 comments:
Gotta love those cheeks!!!
Bo says Hotty Toddy!
Ian pooping on this right when I put it on him was the first sign things weren't going to go well for the raiders.
I think he could foresee the loss ... you can see it in his eyes. I'll say it again - can't believe how fast he is growing. He's so adorable!
Such a cutie! I'm glad you guys are doing well...I haven't checked blogs in a while, so I was excited to see so many posts from you. You've got a beautiful family...and a beautiful set of cows. :)
His cheeks are scrumptious!
Post a Comment