
My sweet friend Meredith gave me a Kreativ blogger award. Bless her. Occasionally I like to throw it out there that I scrapbook, because it's really the ONLY creative thing I do, and my skills are pretty sub par.
The Rule - List 7 things I love and 7 friends to give the award to. I am not going to list people because 3 people I know tend make everything about them and this list is not about them! It's about me and just how complex I really am.
1. Trish Mcevoy makeup - which I can't get in Lubbock and also can't buy online. I bought some Prescriptives a few weeks ago and it just can't compare. Soon after husband and I got married, I spent a large sum of money on Trish makeup. Husband was a tad disappointed and shocked when I showed him the 4 lovely items I bought. Dear husband - IT LASTS FOREVER!!
2. Noise makers - we have 3 of them and everyone in my family is hooked.
3. Candles - always have one burning in my kitchen. Nothing smells better than the aroma of a sweet candle covering up the faint smell of poo.
4. My suburban - it's huge and in control - 2 things I am not.
5. 7 Jeans - there are many newer kinds of designer jeans out there, but 7's are by far my favorite. Once again husband - THEY LAST FOREVER...or at least several good months.
6. Cake and champagne - this is why you should NOT invite me to your wedding!
7. Grass-fed beef - husband has me convinced.
My 7 Kreative Friends:
Emily - my random fact person and gives the best advice about everything. And the most loyal friend anyone could have.
Courtney - if I had half of her fashion sense, I'd be on the cover of Fine Living on the Llano Estacado.
Jamie - such a spunky and fun girl. We hit it off immediately at Baylor probably because we are both so creative!
Kelli - she has two boys so I can almost always relate to her hilarious stories...and she has scared me to death for potty training!
Tiffany - this energetic, fun and adventurous mom has 4 kids...4, 2, and 1 year old twins. She is amazing!
Kerry - this mom of twin girls has been through way more than most! She deserves many, many awards!
Rachel - she has been such a sweet new Lubbock friend. She has 2 girls and her own cool business on the side.
P.S. Can anyone help me with a blog header? I accidentally deleted mine!



8 comments:
Love you, Leslie! 7 Jeans are the best b/c for curvacious girls like me they make those fabulous A pocket variety...LOVE! Husbands don't quite understand but let's be honest, when we're happy, they're happy. ;) Will work on my list...
Wow! I feel special! Especially coming from an amazing blogger like yourself. Thanks!
And don't worry about potty training. It turned out better than I anticipated (at least after the first few days...) And it makes for great blog material. :)
Just let them loose naked in the backyard (or field;) for a few days, and they'll be done in no time...hopefully.
Leslie,
I love your tidbits about yourself. I have to go check out the jeans. There's nothing better than a good pair of jeans. (Well, unless you're talking about a good chocolate cake. Yum.)
Thanks for the shout out!!
tiff
Oooooh! i feel so special! :0 you made my day girl!! :0 miss you guys!!!
Thanks Les!!! You are so sweet!!! I loved reading your list. I'm glad you didn't leave off #2 - white noise machines are lifesavers! Hope you have a great day - love ya!!
YOu are too sweet! I've got lots of blogging to do and to catch up on...can't wait for this post. Gotta say, I am with you on the makeup, although I am into Bobbi Brown and well 7 jeans...I had the same pair for 5 years...the best and I WILL fit back into them eventually! Citizens,Joe's Jeans,True Religion...tried and bought them all much to my husband's dismay (I think our husbands could talk about a lot of things) but they just don't compare! Loved the pics of the birthday party...that cake was awesome!
Love it- and I agree on 7 jeans despite all the new varieties! I can make you a blogger header if you want- I just taught myself how to do it- email me the pics you want on it and what you want it to say- I am not super good at it like some blogs I see but I can do you one until you get a fancier one (If you want to look at my blog I made that one)
Post a Comment