Monday, April 20, 2009
Kicking it in Waco, College Style
A month ago, about 10 of us decided we were going to see our talented friend Erin sing in Waco and surprisingly it actually happened and all of us made it there. We all have such great husbands (and Birdies) for also supporting the reunion. A few minor bumps very early in the trip - late and overbooked flight and a minor fender bender, but it was one of the best weekends I've had in years and I think I can speak for all of us. We were able to spend some quality time at Ninfa's, sit front row at Erin's show, impress some current Baylor Pi Phi's, and all stay together at Emily's house. Luckily Meredith was able to crawl through the passenger door and drive back to Austin and hopefully Amy's back taillight stayed on during her way home to Tyler. I am so lucky to have such good girlfriends...I can't believe we all met 11 years ago! And maybe even a new tradition, since no one let me spend any time seeing campus.













5 comments:
Great pictures Leslie!!! It was so much fun!! Miss you!!!
So glad you had so much fun!! You look GREAT!!! Can't wait to come see you.
I love it that you have a picture of Ninfas and Amy looking at her tail light. :) good times!!!
I seriously need a dose of your entire weekend. Awesome girls, Ninfaritas, Erin, etc...oh wait no BU. I'm like you I need to see the grounds! Looks like so much fun! Yall all look so cute too. Who knew it's been 11 yrs. yikes!
okay, you girls always have the biggest blast! I might need to bust up on a Pi Phi get together one of these days. ;)
Post a Comment