Monday, May 4, 2009

Craft Pictures

I've been without a computer for basically 4-6 weeks now. Each time I get my mac book back from Apple, it's either not fixed or something else is wrong with it. I've spent all of my free time during naps on the phone with Apple. It has finally paid off though - I should be getting a brand new mac book this week!

So these are about the only pictures I have on husband's lame computer. The boys and I have been doing more crafts lately. It kills about 10 whole minutes. Luke usually participates in craft time at church...Samuel not so much. They both love playing in water buckets outside. Ian's only craft is eating! This is even a few months back if you can believe it. He is huge and such a wonderful eater. He hasn't turned away anything or even made a face so far.

When we get bored at home, we usually make a trip out to the farm to see all the baby cows. In a few months, we won't have to make a trip because we are building a house at the farm. Yep...I am about to be a real life cowgirl folks! I'll post pictures of the progress. Right now all we have is a well and electricity. We are hoping to move in BEFORE the holidays. I would love to spend a country Christmas at our new house!





3 comments:

Emily said...

I'm very impressed with all of your crafts!!! You're such a good mom!

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

such cute pictures!!! so fun you are building on the farm...i can't wait to see pics of the house being built!!! we miss you!!! and your boys are precious as can be!!!!

Renee said...

so you guys are moving foward with the house...so fun! can't wait to see it. :)