
Never in a million years did I think after 6 years of marriage, we would soon be living on a farm in west Texas with our 3 young boys. Life is full of surprises! I also never thought I'd have a jar of bacon grease in the pantry. We've had a very fulfilled, exciting, and busy nonstop 6 years of marriage. I wouldn't trade any of it for all the relaxation in the world. Having a tan, being skinny, totally careful and a week in Hawaii - that's a tough call. Happy Anniversary Husband - I am the luckiest cowgirl around!



6 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Kind of exciting that you live in the same place you got married! We miss you guys.
Happy Anniversary you two crazy kids! Can't wait to see you soon.
Pretty lady, Leslie!!! Happy Anniversary, friend. :0 We are off to a good summer, but I'm having to find constant activities to not go crazy with the little man. He's been such a handful lately, altho my cell phone hasn't been dunked in any drinks. hehe. Okay, editing-wise I am doing the 30 day free trial of Adobe Lightroom. Apparently it is the easiest, most user friendly editing software. I went on youtube and have watched some lessons on how to work it. hope that helps and sorry for the novel!!! Write me on email if you want to know more. :)
Happy Anniversay!!
Happy Happy Anniversary!!! Your wedding was such a beautiful and special day and I'm so happy to have been a part of it!
Happy (belated) Anniversary Lorhdings!! (Oh, and I once threw away Justin's can of bacon grease that was in the pantry and he flipped ... sick.)
Post a Comment