Tuesday, June 2, 2009

First day of school

The boys knew something was up this morning and did not want their picture taken. This pretty much sums up how they were feeling about school. Their teacher has already called and said they are both doing great. Ian and I are also doing great and enjoying the peace and quiet!



8 comments:

Mandy said...

Hilarious. Glad YOU and Ian had a good day. I am sure the boys did too! They look so tall and so much older. I can't believe it!

Emily said...

It's OK boys, I'm not a morning person either....So glad to hear that the day was a success!!!

TEAMMA said...

school?? its summer!!

The Junods said...

so so glad you're getting a little break. the boys are adorable and a little school will be so good for everyone :) ian is precious in that bath tub pic. squeeze those precious cheeks!

still laughing about the bacon grease. love it. you are the perfect cowgirl! wish i could come stay with you for a while and hang out!

Jen said...

Your boys are so handsome!!

S, J, B, & S said...

They are so grown up and sooo handsome. So glad they (and you) had fun! :)

Kerry said...

I am glad everyone survived...they look so much older in these pics...love the rolls on Ian's arms in the post below!

Dunhams said...

They are adorable!! So glad you guys had a good day!