My uber talented friend, Summer, took these pictures of Ian last weekend in Dallas. My sweet baby will be ONE next week and I really wanted some pictures of him at this age. He had just woken up from a nap and I didn't pack many cute clothes for him, but I LOVE these pictures and they capture Ian perfectly. He is so much fun and I am so very thankful for him!





8 comments:
Beautiful pictures. He is so precious!!!
He is the sweetest boy!! I SO wish ya'll still lived here. Miss you!
Very cute! He looks so happy - great pics! I can't believe our babies are almost 1!
cutie!
Such beautiful pics! He is such a handsome guy!
He is so precious, Leslie! Can't believe he's almost 1!!! We're almost there too :(
Great pictures! He is absolutely adorable...and getting SO big already!
He's gorgeous, Leslie! I want to meet him and all the boys soon. :)
Post a Comment