Saturday, October 10, 2009

New house and a new restaurant

Here are a ton of pictures from our house and our experience at Joe's Crab Shack last night. They were a little freaked out from the shark, singing and flashing lights but they ended up clapping along at the end. We were also very surprised when the check came because this sweet older couple sitting next to us had picked up our tab. I've never had anyone do that - I guess they could tell that we don't get out much!

Samuel's room

Luke's room

Ian's room

Upstairs

Kitchen

Staircase

Living Room

Mudroom

Playroom/Mom's Office



Kitchen

Kitchen

Master Bedroom

Master Bath

Half Bath

Laundry Room

Back Porch



Front Porch

Dad's Office/Guest Room






Scary Shark at Joe's








18 comments:

Rachel Janini (Phillips) said...

I know of this GREAT, newly-married couple who could stay in the guest room :). Your house is absolutely beautiful, Leslie! I love all the colors and details. Cracked up at the pictures at Joe's. Too funny!

Mandy said...

The house is perfect!! I can't wait to see it in person!! Miss you guys so much.

Dunhams said...

The new house looks AMAZING! I love love love the laundry room!! It looks like it won't be too long before you guys get to move in :)

Emily said...

Love love love love love the house!!! You have done such a great job picking everything out. I know it's been stressful at times, but it will be so worth it in the end. Can't wait to see it in person!!!! Your kitchen is a dream!

Leslie said...

We've got the space for guests and would love to have you anytime!!!

Kelli said...

Leslie!! Your house is beautiful! I love all the built-ins...and the colors. You have excellent taste. The boys are precious as always!

Renee said...

The house is amazing!!! And the family looks great too. :) I want to come visit also!! Love ya.

Jaime said...

I LOVE your house...and LOVE the paint colors AND love your kitchen. When can I come stay?! ;-) It's honestly done sooo sooo well...I'm so impressed. What a fun accomplishment!

Meredith said...

You're house is getting so close to being married. One problem - where is my purple room?! The guest house better have purple walls!

Ashley said...

Those are some stinkin' cute kids. And man I'm jealous of your laundry room and mud room. your house is gorgeous (and so r u :-)!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Your house looks AMAZING!

The Munsterman Family said...

What a dream house! I love it!

Chris, Whitney, and Leighton said...

love the pics, y'alls house is gorgeous!! I am in love with the floors in your office. I hope y'all are enjoying the new digs.

S, J, B, & S said...

WOW, the house looks AWESOME!!! When can we come stay with you??

Tamara Jansen said...

What a beautiful new home! Looks like your boys will have an adventure filled childhood at that wonderful location :)

Melissa Halford said...

The house is gorgeous! How is it separating the twins? We are wondering if that might be in our near future as well. Hope your well. The boys could not be any cuter!

mary_marshall said...

OK I know I'm a little delayed in commenting, but your new house is beautiful! What a fabulous kitchen & fireplace. Love the colors in the boys' rooms. So fun. Hope all is well & you have a Merry Christmas!

Natalie said...

the house is gorgeous! and the kitchen...wow im jealous :)

do you know the paint color in the kitchen? i love it. so peaceful

hope all is well with your family!