Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I've been tagged!

First Memory: Getting to tie a piece of candy to my monkey’s tail for good behavior in 1st grade…which didn’t happen very often

First Real Kiss: Caleb

First Love: Donnie Walberg from NKOTB

First Concert:
Rebba at the fair with my mom and her friends…yes I wore Rocky Mountain Jeans

First Thought In The Morning:
I’ve got to stop pumping!

First Question You'll Ask In Heaven: Where are my grandparents?

First Thought When Hearing The Word "VACATION": Hawaii…before the boys 5th birthday

First Best Friend: Lauri Rector

Last Food You Ate: Casserole from our freezer…thanks birdie!

Last CD You Purchased: Last song I downloaded was I Told You So by Keith Urban

Last Good Book You Read: Peter Rabbit

Last Time You Cried: When I listened to the song Blessed by Elton John…makes me think of Samuel

Last "I Love You" Said: My babies as I put them to bed

Last Funny Thing You Did: Probably singing and mimicking the song from the commercial “Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea” as I changed fussy Sam’s diaper

Last TV Show Watched: Jon and Kate plus 8

Thanks for tagging me Melissa.
Would love to see answers from Emily...only if you have time!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I don't have my own blog (yet!), so I'll reply here:

First Memory: crying because my mom and new baby sister weren't able to come home from the hospital with me.

First real kiss: Caleb (Leslie, you hussy!)

First love: Cousin Jesse from Full House

First concert: Duran Duran

First though in the morning: I can't wait to take out my night guard.

First question you'll ask in Heaven: I'm also going to ask about my grandparents!

First thought when hearing the word "VACATION": no work!

First best friend: Whitney Perry

Last food you ate: Reid's pizza

Last song downloaded: Rehab by Amy Winehouse

Last good book you read: Same Kind of Different as Me

Last time you cried: tonight when listening to music at myspace.com/ErinMcCarley

Last "I Love You" said: to Reid on the phone this afternoon

Last funny thing you did: playing hide & seek with my friend Kimberly's toddler

Last TV show watched: Entourage

There you go, Les. First time I've ever answered one of these. Just for the boys!

Jennifer said...

Laurie Rector??...I'm hurt. j/k :) cute blog!

Anonymous said...

The boys are precious! Your comments about Brian about made me cry. You guys are the most awesome parents and so blessed!
Love you all!
The Phox Family!

S, J, B, & S said...

I was just reading your blog trying to figure out which boy was which so I can label my pictures properly before posting them ... anyway, I LOVE Jon & Kate Plus 8!! :)