Friday, August 3, 2007

Come on Over

We have had lots of fun company this week. A HUGE thanks to Emily for helping me get my Christmas shopping done with the boys. I am not completely through, but I am well on my way. The thought of fighting through the holiday crowds and traffic with Luke and Samuel had me stressed already. Emily is wonderful with both boys and has gotten me out of several jams already. This is the first picture I took with Emily and the boys.



My college roommate and good friend Amy came in town this week with her new baby girl Laura. She looks just like her momma so of course she is adorable. I am bummed that I forgot to take pictures. Hopefully we’ll get in another visit before too long. By then Laura will probably outweigh the boys. Some of my nurse friends, Tammy and Brandi also came over today. They entertained the boys all afternoon which is why they are passed out in their car seats. I truly cherish adult conversations these days. It made for a very short week!



A few nights ago Brian attempted to read to the boys. The book was cut short by some stinky pants as usual. Story time is something we have yet to master, as you can see.



The boys are starting to stare and smile at each other which is the sweetest thing. Not much gets accomplished, but this is one of their daily meetings together. I hope this is an example of how their future discussions with each other will go.



2 comments:

Meredith said...

I love all the cute pictures! I can't wait to see them again in person! You would love the playgroups and we're looking forward to when you can make it!

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

My twins will be 4 next month. We have many, many pictures like yours of Dad holding baby asleep on the couch while the other naps in the boppy. Gotta' love the boppy!