30 minutes later, I’m loading up Luke into his car seat and what happens…
Yep spit up all over me. Nonetheless I grabbed another shirt and off we went. Usually I don’t even bother changing.
(I decided to spare everyone from the pictures of the other messes of our morning)
So on the drive home, I glanced in the rear view mirror and noticed a big chunk of something brown on my face. Surely not! How in the world could that have gotten on my face without me knowing it? Please tell me that I’m not so un-phased by poop to realize when I have it ON MY FACE! No wonder all the grandmothers at the store didn’t bother us this time. I shamefully wiped it off my cheek and fortunately recognized the scent…peanut butter. Awe…just part of my lunch. In my defense, I was interrupted during my 2 minute lunch and had to cram the rest of my sandwich down. I am still somewhat embarrassed about my appearance but AT LEAST IT WASN’T POOP!
We also made quite a scene at the store. I picked up a case of Fresca and the stupid thing was ripped. All 200 cans, or whatever, rolled down the drink aisle. Husband won’t be getting any Fresca this week. Anyway we just left with our paper towels, ice cream sandwiches, and back-up baby food…which we needed.
But to my surprise…the boys LOVED their sweet potatoes. I tried making it but something went utterly wrong. Do you have to add water to the cooked sweet potatoes in order to puree? I have no idea. Mine was more of a pile of orange paste I wouldn’t even be able to swallow. HELP???



2 comments:
Oh bless your heart! I am proud of you that you still went to the store! And you deserve that ice cream sandwich! Good job Momma! Try adding water or juice to the puree and I strained it. Kinda stringy stuff! Love your blog! Hilary
Hysterical! Thanks for the laugh! (I promise I am not laughing at you but with you. I've had moments like that but only with one...not sure I could handle the double trouble. :))
Post a Comment