• Two healthy and happy little boys
• One pretty great husband
• The bachelor debuts in 1 week
• I feel more rested than I have in the past 6 months
• Fall is right around the corner
• No worries for dinner this week
• I can now SQUEEZE into a few pairs of my old favorite jeans
• My hair loss has slowed a bit
• We FINALLY made it to church again…although we were only able to stay for the music. The boys don’t have the ok to stay in the nursery which makes attending church somewhat difficult.
• My house is clean
• Simultaneous naps
• One of my very best friends, Emily is due in March (Reid - what about twin boy hamsters?)
• Cut back to pumping 3 times a day
• Very soon I’ll be able to once again enjoy a frozen margarita
• A play date on Friday
• I never have to watch Blades of Glory again
• Bluebell’s light strawberry yogurt….so yummy
• Evening walks




8 comments:
All 4 of you are in my prayers!! I know this is going to be a hectic week. I love you guys!
~em
I love the lists! what a crazy week! the boys are getting so big and cute! can't wait to see you guys friday! Also - emily - Congrats!!!
keeping you in our prayers. you are truly amazing! like the cute haircut too and adorable outfits for the boys. :) n.
Cute babies but you look gorgeous!!! a little over five months you shouldn't look that good....it's not polite.
We are praying hard for you guys ... especially sweet Samuel. Such a busy, stressful week for you ... please let me know if you need anything at all. Blake and I can't wait to see you three on Friday!
HAPPY 6-MONTH BIRTHDAY, LUKE & SAM!
They are so stinkin' cute I can't stand it! Can you believe how fast 6 months can fly by? Mine will be 11 mos tomorrow! Where is this first year going?
Oh aren't you all just precious! All three of you!! Sounds like a crazy week. Hope all is going okay.
Post a Comment