So I’ve been in a rut lately. I haven’t had much to post without sounding totally bogged down. I love my boys more than words can describe and I feel extremely lucky to be able to stay home with them each day. But those days can be very long and many times I think that I’m not getting anything productive done. I thought making a list of what I did today might help.
• Took the boys on 2 walks
• Did 3 loads of laundry
• Changed 9 diapers
• Read The Tooth Book to both boys
• Gave one unscheduled bath – worst explosion yet
• Fed the boys a total of 8 bottles
• Tried feeding both boys cereal
• Unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher 2 times
• Pumped 4 times
• Paid bills
• Picked up the house
• Took the boys to the grocery store
• Sang itsy bitsy spider more than a few times
Still in a rut...but at least I feel like everything I did accomplish today was for my two sweet peas.



4 comments:
Um, that sounds like a TON of stuff! You should feel very accomplished! My list is MUCH shorter than yours! :) I hope ya'll are doing well. We're back in town and hope to see you three soon!
Great list!! Most of those things are very time-consuming, too -- pumping, bottles, etc. and I can't even imagine doing this for TWINS!
When your little guys get a little bigger you can do fun outings like to the library or the playground, and that will help the days to go more quickly, too...
you are crazy, girl! that is several days worth of activities in my mind. i'm lucky if i make my bed these days :) chin up...you are investing in the future leaders of tomorrow and that is no small task. i wish i were in dallas, and i come over and play with you guys.
Uh, yeah, I have to agree with Summer - that is a very productive day! If I can just accomplish picking up the house I feel good! Hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment