The play date was the real pick-me-up for the week. It was just what I needed. The conversation was stimulating, the food was delicious, the babies were delightful, and best of all Luke and Sam were completely worn out after the affair. We can't wait to do it again...I'm even signed up to host a few in October which might be a bit over-confident on my part. Thanks Brooke, Meredith, Nicole, Emily, Summer, and momma's to be Nikki, and Mandy for making our day.

Reid - born 3/6 (Meredith's son), Chloe - born 3/12(Nicole's daughter), Samuel & Luke - born 3/17 (mine), Blake - born 3/23 (Summer's son), Wyatt - born 3/26 (Brooke's son), Cole - born 5/11 (Emily's son)



6 comments:
It sounds like you've really gotten it down and make it look so easy! After having 1, I don't know how I'd do if I had to double that! You go girl! :) It was great seeing you guys!
We had so much fun with you guys this week! We are looking forward to many more playdates in the future. Have a great weekend!!
Hi Luke & Samuel ~ I am so glad our moms finally got together so we could meet. I think we're going to be great friends. And my mom said to apologize for chewing on your head, Luke. Your hair just looked really yummy. See you guys soon!
Blake
Oh how fun! I wish we were there to add one more set of twins to the bunch! And all the boys....our area up here is full of girls. BUT when we go home there are 4 cousins under 1 that are all boys for Keaton to play with. Hope your having a great weekend!
Your boys are ADORABLE! I saw your comment on Emily's site and I thought I'd come read about your twins.
Enjoy this time...you won't believe how fast it all goes by!
so fun! i wish i had kids so they could play with your boys. i'm i such awe of you taking on twins...you're amazing!
PS Scull is a specific type of rowing. each rower has two oars and you're in a skinny boat. think ivy-league or cambridge boat races.
Post a Comment