Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Happy 7 months Luke and Samuel. What Rockstars!

Here are 7 things I love about my boys:

  1. Their precious giggles and smiles. They melt my heart and draw in strangers everywhere we go…especially the weird ones at our nearest grocery store.
  2. Although it complicates my day, I love watching them inch worm across a room in no time. Crazy how fast they can move and get into trouble. I learned this week that I have a very special talent. I can feed one with my chin while picking up the other with my free hand and foot. I’ve got to get this on YouTube.
  3. The way they stare at me while I bathe them. Unfortunately this is often accompanied by screaming in the background.
  4. Their sweet babbles back and forth in the morning before I get them up. Would be even sweeter if I heard these noises about 30 minutes later.
  5. How they sit with their bird mouths wide open waiting for their next bite of food. Surprisingly their favorites are green beans and squash.
  6. Their cute little hands and fingers grabbing at my face as I feed them their bottles. This isn’t so cute when their death grip gets a hold of my straggly hair.
  7. Saved the best for last...their baby Mohawks!

9 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

HAPPY SEVEN MONTHS LUKE & SAMUEL!!! We are so glad to know you boys and watch you grow. Ya'll are soooo sweet and adorable and we hope you are feeling much better today on your 7-month birthday. Great minds think alike ... Blake has those same jammies! :)

Emily said...

Happy Birthday sweet boys!!!

Nicole said...

and i bet you can think about at least 1 million more! they are precious...and i love their little pjs! :) n

TeamRiss said...

Love the Top 7! so great. I'll have to do that for Coley when he finally hits 6 months. They're so precious!

Melissa Halford said...

Happy 7th guys! I can't believe you are getting so big. Wish yall were here for the big party this weekend. Be good to your mommy, sleep in, don't spit up and wake up from all naps happy! (And let her sleep in on Saturday!)

The Christiansons said...

Happy Birthday Boys!!! :)

Meredith said...

Can you believe it has been 7 months? Luke and Samuel are totally rock stars! I would also love to see a YouTube video of #2!

Ashley said...

I can't believe its been 7 months- it just doesn't seem possible!! PLEASE kiss them for me. WE MISS YOU GUYS!

Anonymous said...

I just have gotten into blogging. I am still green. I have a 7 month old baby as I am SO impressed with your blog. How do you do it all? It looks great. Kudos!