Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Vote with your head, not your heart.

There she goes again. What's wrong with you internets? Have I done something to you?

7 comments:

Nicole said...

hmmm...it is a tough one. those look freshly planted too. n.

Anonymous said...

Lose the dog, keep the kids!

Anonymous said...

i'm changing my vote - find the pup a new home :) maybe someone wants 2 of mine & yours as a package deal!!

S, J, B, & S said...

Your dog is SOOOO sweet! I love her! Let Amanda's parents take her if you don't want her anymore. ;)

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

I think Sasha is bored! We take Maddie to doggy daycare once a week...I bet she would like that! She was such a sweet dog and so well behaved! I wish I could have labs because I would take her if I could. I am going to talk to my parents this weekend!=)

Leslie said...

I know the dog is bored - that is part of the problem. I'll have to post a sample schedule and see if anyone can figure out a time for me to entertain her!?!

Gladice said...

I know Houston would do the same...I guess that is why we only have flower beds in the front yard and not the back.

Have you tried the place (her own) poop in the pot trick? That seems to help with us and digging.