Update: Samuel is getting TWO teeth and feeling rather rotten! Luke is NOT getting any teeth but acting rather rotten!
Samuel is finally getting a tooth! This is the first time the boys have done something different. I'm sure baby brother Luke will start cutting one ASAP. Hope we have enough turkey legs for him and dad to chew on tomorrow during the football game.
On the agenda today:
1. thaw out broccoli and rice casserole
2. make pea salad (I cried in 4th grade when all my classmates got grossed out that this was my favorite food. I'll cry again tomorrow if my husband and Bo won't eat any!)
3. make pumpkin pie
4. head to the mall to get the boys some warmer clothes...crazy
5. head to the store...even crazier I know!
On the agenda tomorrow:
1. make whip cream
2. make green bean bundles
3. make cream cheese corn
4. watch Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade
5. head to the Bain's for Thanksgiving...Yippee!
6. not take an afternoon nap...this will be a hard one
7. wish my dad a happy birthday



5 comments:
Oh, so fun! Congrats to Sam on that tooth ... can't wait to see it! And your Thanksgiving sounds so fun ... have a great day tomorrow. I am so thankful for your friendship ... and Blake is thankful for his twin friends! :)
Happy Thanksgiving!!! We all have so much to be thankful for this year with our precious blessings. :)
Wow - we'll have to take all the boys out for some meat! Have a great Thanksgiving with the Bains tomorrow!
yummy...that cream cheese corn sounds good!=) i hope y'all had a great thanksgiving and so fun about sam's teeth!!! hope to see you guys soon!
Oh...poor little boy. Our youngest twin just got her first tooth in too. It just doesn't look the same as a "toothless grin."
Post a Comment