So anyway husband is trying a new plan that involves keeping her off of our newly cleaned carpet. This is his idea of training her to stay in the kitchen.
If this barricade fails (which is does over and over again) she gets to spend the rest of her very little inside time in the laundry room. The problem is that I spend a great deal of my "free" time in the kitchen and laundry room. So from now on we may not be eating or wearing clean clothes, but at least we've got our four legged friend!



3 comments:
ah, darn! i thought the problem solved was going to be about brian's underwear again! ;o)
glad sasha is staying!
Confession - I know of another tall friend of yours who voted multiple times, but I'm not going to name any names...
Glad Sasha gets to stay!!! (Thanks Abby's dad :-))
Post a Comment