Friday, December 7, 2007

Bath time

Long before Luke and Samuel arrived, I really looked forward to bathing them. Bath time definitely doesn't disappoint for me or the boys.
Luke loves his lamb washcloth

Deep in thought


He is really this cute


All clean



Samuel must have the cup




The cup is also the pee catcher


Also really this cute


Soon I'll start bathing them together to save time. Although I have a feeling it might actually take longer but will probably be even more fun.

7 comments:

4under3 said...

There's nothing like squeaky clean kiddos. So cute!

Annie Young said...

Your boys are getting so big. Looking forward to tomorrow

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

Both of the boys are so dang cute!

Meredith said...

They really are that cute!! So fun! We miss seeing you guys!

amyla said...

love the bath pics...do you have one of those or 2 of those upright bathseats? i
LOVE it and laura has been in it since 4 months so i can bathe them together..you need them b/c the boys would love them!

Kelli said...

Oh my goodness, they are SO handsome!! Gotta love bath pics. :)

Melissa Halford said...

I really can't stand how cute they are! I can't wait to show Miss El the tub pics tomorrow...she will love the crazy hair do. And girl...get them in the tub together. It is a blast and they will entertain each other like crazy! Bathtime is the best!