WAY TO GO, GUYS!! That video is precious. So funny that one does the hands-and-knees crawl (Luke?) and the other does the army crawl (Samuel?) ... wish I knew for sure which was which. I miss ya'll and can't wait to see you SOON!! Um, your life is gonna CHANGE with those two on the loose. :)
Leslie??!! This is my VERY FAVORITE VIDEO CLIP OF ALL TIMES! They are doing so good. Did they just start, they look like pros. I love the army crawl. How old are they now? When did they start?
I have been happily married to my wonderful husband, Brian, of 6 years. Our world was immensely changed on March 17, 2007 when we were blessed with beautiful twin boys. It was changed even more this September with the birth of another baby boy. Taking care of 3 boys under the age of 2 is no easy task. Welcome to our world. It is full of joy and endurance!
8 comments:
WAY TO GO, GUYS!! That video is precious. So funny that one does the hands-and-knees crawl (Luke?) and the other does the army crawl (Samuel?) ... wish I knew for sure which was which. I miss ya'll and can't wait to see you SOON!! Um, your life is gonna CHANGE with those two on the loose. :)
Leslie??!!
This is my VERY FAVORITE VIDEO CLIP OF ALL TIMES! They are doing so good. Did they just start, they look like pros. I love the army crawl. How old are they now? When did they start?
YEA!!! that is the cutest video ever! that just made my night! so much fun!
what an adorable video!!! it is funny to see how different they crawl! wow...your life is soon to be SOOO crazy!
That's awesome!!!
They are so precious!!!
Great seeing you today and getting to catch up!
Go Luke & Sam!!
I love the curious look on Luke's face as he peaks around the corner into your room & then breaks into a huge smile!
Too cute! We used to love to race ours. Now that they're walking, we line them up and race them with their walker toys. So fun! Happy New Year to you!
Super cute. Love it!
Post a Comment