Most came all dressed up and it basically snowballed from there. I’d answer the door clueless for Amy’s friends and she'd do the same for mine. I’d say something like how Amy is always playing jokes, pranking people, and at the library studying. I’m not sure whose idea it was and why we thought it was such a funny idea. Needless to say we upset quite a few people and had to hide out from the college cafeterias for a few days.
To this day I still think about it every time I’m heading to a holiday party. Husband is so sick of hearing the story over and over. Just like Gooch and the cruise. Anyway guess you had to be there for it all!
So we’ve been doing the real party for 9 years now. Last night was definitely the latest I’ve ever stayed out and I was one of the first to leave. I really make the most of my nights out these days. I've got a long, housebound winter ahead of me. You'd stay out too if you got the chance. Husband and my parents held down the fort at home. I felt like the boys were in super good hands.
When I did get home (slightly after 1:00 a.m.) husband was asleep in his clothes, on top of the covers, with all the lights on. I felt bad, but I thoroughly enjoyed my night out and came home with some chic, red bookends. So fun laughing with Amy, Erin, Nicole, Karen, Sara, Reid toward the end, and Emily who hosted a wonderful party. Hope Christi, Renee and Meredith can make it next year!
I can hardly wait!
Thanks husband, mom and dad, and Emily for such a great time.





3 comments:
that is so awesome you still get with all them! so fun to see their faces! i am so glad you had a wonderful time!
Oh my gosh, halarious prank! Sounds like my kind of friends from college. You only live once, right? Glad you had a great time. Time out by yourself is precious when you have young multiples...especially during the winter. I have MAJOR CABIN FEVER right now.
my face looks sick in all of those pics! oh well, why do i really not care about my appearance anymore? if it gets way too out of hand, please someone tell me! i had so much fun! loveth!
Post a Comment