Ok, seriously, SO PRECIOUS! They have such great belly laughs! Do you think they're thinking that they're looking in a mirror? Have fun on the trip and see ya in a couple weeks!!
HILARIOUS!!!! i am so glad they like the tent! hudson always tips ours over too! i was laughing with them...they have the best little personalities!!! i hope you are having a blast...i can't wait to hear all about it!
oh my gosh leslie! they could win a big prize for all of that great laughing! the babies that laughed so hard on that youtube video were just on oprah and won like $75k... you could get 2 smokin' hot mini vans with $75k ; )
I have been happily married to my wonderful husband, Brian, of 6 years. Our world was immensely changed on March 17, 2007 when we were blessed with beautiful twin boys. It was changed even more this September with the birth of another baby boy. Taking care of 3 boys under the age of 2 is no easy task. Welcome to our world. It is full of joy and endurance!
15 comments:
I LOVE their laughs! I want to play with them so bad!
I love their laughs.
Have a great trip & happy early anniversary!!
LOVE the Laughs! They are full of so much energy!
~Elyse~
They are too precious! Have the best time! I hope its beyond relaxing!
Ok, seriously, SO PRECIOUS! They have such great belly laughs! Do you think they're thinking that they're looking in a mirror? Have fun on the trip and see ya in a couple weeks!!
Such sweet laughs! They are the cutest little boys :)
I LOVE those kids! They are so lucky to have each other! Have a fabulous trip and happy anniversary!!
hey leslie they are so cute virgil and I cannot wait to meet them and boy do they love to entertain each other
I LOVE that they have each other to play with all day everyday! They are such sweet little boys.
HILARIOUS!!!! i am so glad they like the tent! hudson always tips ours over too! i was laughing with them...they have the best little personalities!!! i hope you are having a blast...i can't wait to hear all about it!
This video is fantastic. Reid and I just watched it again! I think it is just adorable how they play together.
Glad you are home safe and sound from your trip! See ya soon!
This video is fantastic. Reid and I just watched it again! I think it is just adorable how they play together.
Glad you are home safe and sound from your trip! See ya soon!
I hope that you had a great time on your trip - cant wait to hear about it!
oh my gosh leslie! they could win a big prize for all of that great laughing! the babies that laughed so hard on that youtube video were just on oprah and won like $75k... you could get 2 smokin' hot mini vans with $75k ; )
Post a Comment