Thursday, June 26, 2008

Way to go Samuel!!

12 comments:

Mandy said...

YEA Samuel! Luke, you will get there really soon!! I love you boys. So proud of BOTH of you.

Ashley said...

YIPPEE! THANKS for posting the video- I've been looking for it all day! I am so excited for Samuel--and Luke will follow soon, he can't let his brother beat him for long!

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Such a cute video! Your boys are precious! And so exciting for Sam! I love it!

kinsey said...

yea samuel!

Dunhams said...

Yay Samuel!!! That's so exciting :)

Emily said...

That's awesome! I'm so proud of you Samuel!! I bet Luke will see how fun it is to be walking and won't be far behind.

Melissa Halford said...

Alright! Holy cow...I think the boys & Keaton could be triplets! Couldn't you just eat up that long hair. I don't ever want Keaton to have short hair again!

Brooke said...

Great job Samuel!

Meredith said...

Awesome!! You know that Luke will be walking soon now - in the video his little face is really studying Samuel and what he's doing!

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

That is so awesome!!! We are so proud of Samuel and Luke will be doing it soon too! So cool!

Jennifer said...

So exciting!

S, J, B, & S said...

Samuel, we are SOOO proud of you and were so excited to see you in action today!! You are getting to be a pro! And I love how when we were clapping for you, Luke decided he needed to stand up and show off his walking skills too!! Ya'll are too cute ... before we know it you'll be running in different directions! We had so much fun with you today!! :)