Friday, July 4, 2008

Update

Samuel did fine during his CT scan yesterday. He was very upset for about an hour afterward, but as soon as he got home and drank his 10 ounces of milk, he was fine. His 4 hour nap also helped. We should know his test results next week.
Many thanks for all the emails, phone calls, and most importantly prayers for our sweet little guy. He was in an extra good mood this July 4th. Hope everyone had a nice holiday surrounded by family and friends.
*I'll also post a video soon of Luke walking. Didn't take him long to catch up to his big bro.

8 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

I am so glad Samuel did so well yesterday ... we're still praying for those results.

S, J, B, & S said...

p.s. You're 30 WEEKS already?! I just saw your little ticker. Where does the time go?!

Ashley said...

Hey friend-
Glad to hear that things went okay. I know the wait is the hardest part.. hang in there. We'll catch up soon. Happy 4th@

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

I've been praying for you guys and will continue to pray for the results. Keep us updated!

amyla said...

les,
i have been wondering about the CT results, let me know or i'll call you next week. Love ya,
a

Elyse said...

Glad Samuel's test went well. Still praying for good results!
~Elyse~

Kelli said...

So glad to hear! My prayers are with both Samuel (and you and Brian as well). I'm so glad your pregnancy is going well, too.

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

i am glad the scan went okay. we will continue praying for you guys.