Many thanks Mandy, Brooke, Amy, Meredith, Amanda, Summer, and Emily. I am so undeserving yet grateful for your kindness and generosity. All of you have your hands full with your own busy kids and schedules, but have offered and come to watch my boys while I go to various doctor appointments and even after I have this baby. Thank you Summer and Mandy for getting me out of jams these last few days. Watching 3 kids is no easy task...as I'm about to find out.
And thanks to my other sweet friends who came to celebrate the upcoming birth of this baby boy. I really appreciate all of you spending your Saturday morning with me. I can promise you that's the last of baby showers for me.
And thank you sweet Brynn for coming and bringing your 11 day old baby boy. You are an amazing mother of 2!
So after all the fun, Luke and Samuel decided to honor me that afternoon by having diarrhea the rest of the day. Thank you stinky boys for knowing how to show me your love and appreciation. And for those of you who have been around my boys recently, I am pretty sure it's something they ate, not a nasty contagious virus. I am so sorry if we've gotten any of your kiddos sick...these things really sneak up on you.
We also finally bit the bucket last night and went to the dreadful babies r us. We finally have some newborn diapers and a crib ordered. Should be delivered in about 2 weeks. Plenty of time!
Here are some pictures from the shower yesterday.











10 comments:
I am so glad you had a good time. YOU deserved every minute of it!!! I hope the boys are feeling better today.
TOOOO fun. SO wish I could've been there :-(
You deserve all the pampering you can get!!! Love you & we can't wait to meet your new, precious baby boy.
What great friends you have...you deserve all the pampering!
Sounds like an amazing day that you surely deserve!!
it was so fun doing that for you. you definitely deserved it! hope the boys are doing better...that is NO fun! let me know if you need help anytime!
What a GREAT idea for a shower!
Ohhh...all that fun. Makes me want to have another baby. Just kidding. Ok, maybe not kidding. But no. Doubt it.
Are you sure your pregnant??? You look AMAZING! So how is this time around? We are still in debate whether or not to give it another go. I can't imagine doing it now while the kids are in the throws of pre-terrible twos! The are wearing me out these days...as you well know + being pregnant. You are my hero right now!
fun shower idea!
Post a Comment