Luke also woke up with a runny nose on Tuesday, Samuel followed closely behind of course and now has that same runny nose. Seems like it takes them forever to get well because they just pass everything back and forth. It was due for them to be sick. The haven't been sick since the week we moved in, which was almost 4 months ago. It will be so fun adding another baby into this madness during cold and flu season. I'm sure I'll be much more laid back about it this time, but I get very anxious when I think about taking care of 3 sick kids, all under the age of 2.
The perfect end to this week was a mosquito bite near Luke's eye. He is allergic to those little buggers just like me, so his eye is almost swollen shut, along with the entire right side of his face. He looks terrible...husband thinks he looks tough. I am so glad my wonderful babysitter Rachel noticed the mosquito near his eye. I would have freaked out Thursday morning and probably put Samuel in some serious time out. This same thing happened to me 2 days before I got married. Luckily it was gone the morning of the wedding and I just had two burned eyelids from getting them waxed.
It is so much worse than it looks in this picture!
Here's hoping for a better weekend and week ahead! On the bright side I am still pregnant! The boys were born during the beginning of my 34th week. Although they did great in the NICU, they were so tiny and fragile. This little no name man needs all the size and strength he can get!!



8 comments:
Sweet little Luke- I bet he's so confused as to what's going on w/ his eye.
I hope the boys are all better soon so we can come over :)
Reid has been having the same nasty diarrhea stuff! Doesn't act like he's feeling sick, just some serious dirty diapers. Yesterday at TJ Maxx I heard him and smelled him and just thought I'd wait till I got to the car to change him. When I finally made it out there and changed him, it took me 10 minutes to clean him up because the lovely stuff had gone up his back, on his shirt and his shorts! YUCK!!
Anyway, sorry about poor Luke's eye - what a place for a mosquito to land!
You are getting so close to the end Leslie! Luke's eye looks horrible, poor little guy.I can't imagine dealing with rota and being 11 weeks pregnant!
WHAT A WEEK!!! So sorry about the lil guys being sick ... what a bummer! We have not dealt with diarrhea yet w/ B (knock on wood), but I am sure it will make a runny appearance sooner or later. :) YUCK. And ohhhh poor Luke! He looks like I did when I got stung by a bumblebee right under my eye. BUT, he does look very tough. Oh, and so glad Rachel is back for you! Yippee! Ok, we need to get together when the guys feel better. ONLY THREE WEEKS TILL BABY L ARRIVES!!!!!!!!!!!
oh...bless his heart. i hope his eye has gone down. i also hope you and the boys start feeling better.
When it rains, it pours...goodness! Hopefully this week has been better for you. So glad this pregnancy has gone so smoothly!!
Congrats on the little one! I would love to create his annoucments when he is born, check out my website.
www.mailablememories.com
i would LOVE to come help with your boys!! ANYTIME! and i'm seriously not kidding. i will not think it's weird if you ever need anything. you have my email...and i can always give you my number!!
Post a Comment