Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Already making jokes about mom

I have a feeling this is about my new haircut!


11 comments:

Emily said...

That has got to be the cutest video ever! They're pretty happy for boys who haven't been wanting to take their naps. I hope the afternoon is just as enjoyable!

Anonymous said...

I know why they're laughing. Luke just told Samuel about how he splashed Emily on Saturday while she was changing his diaper. They think it's hysterical that someone would be foolish enough to let her guard down like that.

Kelli said...

I LOVE it!! Too precious!

S, J, B, & S said...

L-O-V-E it! I was smiling the entire time I watched. They are TOO CUTE!! Thanks for brightening my day!

Ashley said...

So I know that having twins has been unbelievably difficult and challenging but oh my goodness, how that sight and sound must make it all worth it. How rewarding and sweet! They are going to have SUCH fun together. That was just too cute.

Hunter, Amanda, Hudson and Maddie said...

that is by far one of the cutest things i have ever seen! i loved it! so precious...and looks like they are trying to crawl!!! i hope we see y'all soon!

amyla said...

I am going to watch that everyday...seriously! They are really wanting to crawl too! Thanks for sharing.

Nicole said...

i love watching them just crack each other up... too funny!

Melissa Halford said...

Is that the sweetest thing you have ever heard? I love when my kids seem to be enjoying each other. And OH...my kids totally grab each others faces like that when one lays down. I just know someone is going to lose an eye one of these days!

TeamRiss said...

They are so adorable! I love it that they have their own language and are already sharing secrets. Fabulous!

Meredith said...

Ok, now I want to have twins! That is absolutely such a sweet video! I'm just catching up on your blog and I'm also loving your new haircut! It looks fabulous on you!